Niveen's Soft & Chewy Cookies PRINT
- YIELD: 3 dozen
Have some fun and mix and match the combinations of chocolate chips, heath bar chips, etc.
|2||sticks butter, softened|
|½||cup granulated sugar|
|1||cup packed light brown sugar|
|2½||cups all purpose flour|
|½||tsp baking soda|
|2||cups chocolate chips (any combination)|
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar. Mix well.
3. Add salt, vanilla and eggs. Mix well.
4. In a medium sized bowl, sift together the flour and baking soda.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients a little at a time, until just mixed leaving it a bit floury.
6. Add chips and mix together until no flour remains.
7. Use a small scooper and place balls approximately 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool on sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to a rack and cool completely.